How long has CreditPoint Software been in business?
- CreditPoint was founded in 2000. After more than 15 years, we’ve grown to now provide a comprehensive suite of solutions, capable of managing various segments of the order-to-cash cycle. Our applications include:
- Credit Risk Management
- Collections & Dispute Management
- Business Intelligence/Reporting
- Online Credit App
- Dispute, Sales & Customer Portals
- Ratings and Financials Data
- 3RD Party Bureau Data (D&B, Experian, Equifax)
- NACM National Trade Credit Report
What types of companies do you serve? What industries are they from?
- CreditPoint serves companies from a wide array of industries, and with diverse needs. Our clients include small- and medium-sized businesses, all the way up to Fortune 50 companies, with users around the globe.
- CreditPoint serves users 24x7x365, across North America, Europe, Asia, India, and Australia. Our customers span a wide range of industries including Energy, Manufacturing, Banking, Public Relations, Agriculture, Wholesale and more.
What kind of user training is available?
- CreditPoint Software offers detailed user guides, as well as additional training resources for each of its software applications. Onsite and web-based training are both available.
Security & Hosting
Who provides your hosting?
- CreditPoint Software uses Rackspace Hosting. This partnership ensures that our hardware, network, OS and databases are secure and maintain a more than 99.5% availability percentage.
- Each CreditPoint client has their own exclusive database that provides physical separation of their data from the data of other CreditPoint clients.
- Rackspace excels at providing their global client base with highly secure cloud-, dedicated- and hybrid-hosting services. Their data centers are ISO 27001 certified, and SSAE16 Type II, SOC 1, 2 and 3 compliant.
- CreditPoint also offers an Enterprise deployment method, where the software is installed on the client’s servers and behind their firewall.
What is CreditPoint’s Security Policy? Do you undergo vulnerability testing?
- As a part of providing superior service to our clients, CreditPoint Software completes its own annual SSAE 16 SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 audit, which is conducted by an Independent Service Auditor.
- Dedicated firewall, VPN, SSL Certificates, access to core networking infrastructure is secured through TACAS+
- All application and data access utilize the HTTPS protocol with a 2048-bit Extended
Validation SSL Certificate.
- We also employ a 3rd party testing provider to conduct regular penetration testing.
Disaster Recovery, Redundancy & Backups
What are your DR (Disaster Recovery), Redundancy & backup plans?
- Both Rackspace and CreditPoint Software have DR, Redundant setups and backup plans in place to further ensure that your workflow remains uninterrupted.
- Disaster Prevention plans include: security, utility power and UPS, Cooling System (HVAC) in redundant configuration, encryption and core networking.
- Disaster Recovery efforts include: backup and retention, data replication, application recovery and server recovery.
- Our hosting provider, Rackspace Hosting, utilizes an N+1 redundancy setup.
- System backups include daily incremental and weekly full system backups. Server-level backups along with nightly online data backups are included as well.
Data Ownership & Retention
When using CreditPoint applications, who owns the data? What are your data retention policies?
- CreditPoint clients retain legal ownership of their customer information. Your information is confidential, and CreditPoint does not maintain any client information following the termination of your agreement.
What guarantees are made regarding system availability? What are the application’s hours of availability?
- CreditPoint will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our solutions will have a 99.5% availability percentage. As a matter of record, CreditPoint has never experienced an instance of unplanned downtime.
- CreditPoint is available 24x7x365 unless otherwise noted.
Will I receive software upgrades?
- Yes, our clients are entitled to each new release as long as they remain a subscriber. All SaaS/Cloud-Based clients have access to the most recent version of the software.